My photo
Kill Devil Hills, NC, United States
Trying to connect my present with the past in order to fly through the future.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Busy?

Well, time flies when you are...busy(?). I'm not sure what I have been busy doing, but it seems like I don't have time to do too much. Why is that? I don't have much to show for my 'busy-ness', but I feel like I don't have time to do things I would like to do...like write here, like write in my other blog, to write other things. I would love to enter a few more things on my website, and now, I have reached out to Jewelry Wonder, a website that is aiming to become the Wikipedia of shopping (whatever that is supposed to mean).

Okay, enough excuses. I know why there aren't enough hours in the day. Facebook. Not necessarily Facebook itself, but the aps. Farmville, Frontierville, CafeWorld, ResortWorld. Yes, I appear to be addicted to these games. What can I do not be drawn in and play them constantly? If you have any suggestions, please let me know. There has to be an agreeable compromise between me and myself (don't care about what Irene thinks...).

No comments:

Post a Comment