My photo
Kill Devil Hills, NC, United States
Trying to connect my present with the past in order to fly through the future.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Time Flies

I was updating my retail site, HandMeDownHaven.com and realized that I hadn't had a HandMeDown Thought in quite awhile. I'm sorry. I need to try and make more time to sift through items, memories and creativity.

Today is Saturday. Just over 3 weeks before Christmas. I barely remember November and Christmas is here. November includes Thanksgiving AND my birthday and I can barely remember anything else that happened. Why is it that for every year that passes, the year passes faster? I think I will ask my sister, she's a Math Teacher, if there is a algorithmic formula or something that proves the phenomenon. I know I am not the only one who feels it. I just want to know what can be done to slow the months down.

After that, I will work on how to speed up work days and slow down off work time....

No comments:

Post a Comment