My photo
Kill Devil Hills, NC, United States
Trying to connect my present with the past in order to fly through the future.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Waiting. Waiting for news on the tsunami approaching Hawaii. Why do I feel so fearful? It appears all of the people are following all instructions and getting to higher ground. Basically, Hawaiian beaches are desserted. With luck, there will be no deaths.

50 years ago, could this have happened? Could everyone there have been evacuated to safety then, without the technology that we have today? I think not. You won't hear me say this very often, thank you cell phones, media and constant contact.

Will sign off for now, I can't stop watching.

1 comment:

  1. It appears, nothing really happened... a little high water, not even rough surf...hope that is all...

    ReplyDelete