My photo
Kill Devil Hills, NC, United States
Trying to connect my present with the past in order to fly through the future.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Garden Party

Yesterday I was invited to a garden party. I have never been invited to a garden party before. Mom and I dressed in our most floral tops, harvested some iris’ from ‘the garden’ and …went to a garden party to reminisce...

We had a nice time, perfect weather, nice food, great jokes! I recommend attending at least once in their lifetime.

Of course, I have to feel badly about what I did. I cannot talk about myself. Someone asked what I was doing with my spare time, all I could come up with was ‘nothing’. Why can’t I open up and say something about myself sometimes? I guess I have to look into that…Wish me luck, I’ll need it to…

Have Fun Searching.

No comments:

Post a Comment