My photo
Kill Devil Hills, NC, United States
Trying to connect my present with the past in order to fly through the future.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I have been lax on adding products on handmedownhaven.com of late. I have no excuse. No, I take it back. Yes I have been away from the house, house/doggy/doggy/kitty sitting but I could have grabbed a few items and added them from there.  My real excuse, the blahs. 

While I was away, the order for flowers, shrubs and trees arrived and they are now sitting on the kitchen counter awaiting relocation to new homes. I hope that once fresh air is pumped stringently into my lungs, I will feel more like planting new products on the site. 

Another lousy excuse...deciding what to put on next. I have boxes of jewelry, boxes of books, boxes of vinyl, boxes, boxes, boxes. Any suggestions on what you want to see more of? I am willing to possibly go down that road. It is like dinner. Deciding what to have is 90% of the battle. I don't have a problem cooking whatever you decide on! Now, out to the garage to play eenie-meenie-minie-MOE...

Have Fun Searching...

No comments:

Post a Comment