My photo
Kill Devil Hills, NC, United States
Trying to connect my present with the past in order to fly through the future.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Pakal the Great

        

We are who we are. But, have you ever wondered how we got here? How we became what we are, who we are?

I have a wooden plank hanging on my wall. It was supposedly carved in Mexico. It is a rendition of a stone carving on the lid of a sarcophagus of an ancient Mayan ruler named K'inich Janaab' Pakal or Pakel the Great. 

The carvings feature what is now described as an ancient astronaut. The person is sitting in what appears to be a small compartment in (for the times the first carving was done) unusual clothes and working levers and pedals.
File:Pacal the Great tomb lid.svg       
      

I do not remember when I became intrigued by this carving.By the possiblity of ancient astronauts. By life ‘out there’. Why? I hope it is because the thought of some other civilization out there that may help stabilize ours. To teach we mere Earthlings how to live better lives here on earth.

If you would like more info, try reading Erich von Daniken, Chariots of the Gods? Or any one of the series. I am going to look for my copies now.

Have Fun Searching…

No comments:

Post a Comment