My photo
Kill Devil Hills, NC, United States
Trying to connect my present with the past in order to fly through the future.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Friend Requests

Today I was notified that someone on classmates.com would like to friend me. I looked at the name and the (very small, distant) photo that was included and could not remember either. I have sent him a note requesting more information on his identity. Just for the record, I did come up with a cute little rhyming poem requesting this data.

After sending the note, I looked into his record, something that I should have done before answering his request, and discovered he had graduated from a high school 2000 miles from the one I graduated from. I wonder who he thinks I am. I would love to meet the Patricia Duckett he thought I was.

I wish this guy luck finding the person he is looking for. I wonder if he knew me in a younger grade? Drat, where is my grade school yearbook????

No comments:

Post a Comment