My photo
Kill Devil Hills, NC, United States
Trying to connect my present with the past in order to fly through the future.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Games

As you all probably know, I recently went on a trip from NC to NY. Although we didn't intend to 'play' a game, we ended up noticing license plates. Do you remember the license plate game? I am not sure I remember all of the correct rules, but I think you have a Bingo-style card and as you see a licence plate that is listed on your card, you can mark it off your card, first person with 5 in a row wins.

This time, our game was a little different. We aimed to collect all east coast license plates. We did well...all of the states along the eastern seaboard except Delaware and Rhode Island. We also collected Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Kentucky, West Virginia, New Mexico, Alabama, Missouri, Texas, and even an Alaska. So, do we win?

No comments:

Post a Comment