My photo
Kill Devil Hills, NC, United States
Trying to connect my present with the past in order to fly through the future.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hair Decisions

Why is it so hard for some people to make a decision?

I decided to get my haircut. A hard enough thing for me to do, but the next question really hurt to think about. HOW?

I went onto a website and looked at short haircuts and picked out a few (14). I asked my sisters and got a 'list' of which was liked. Not really a help. I took the choices to the hair dressers and Austin wasn't much help either. I know, he doesn't really know me and doesn't really want me to be unhappy with what I ended up with.  Which was okay, a little longer than I wanted, but I suppose it is a good start. I can't wait to play with it myself.

One of my first hairdressers I remember going to was in the basement of a house up the street. Mrs. Baldwin gave me my Hamill haircut. I loved that hairstyle and the ice skater.  I ran across Mrs. Baldwin's daughter Pam a few months ago. I think I will email her and catch up again. I wonder if she remembers the time she broke her leg???

No comments:

Post a Comment