My photo
Kill Devil Hills, NC, United States
Trying to connect my present with the past in order to fly through the future.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Nightmare

The other day, I watched Nightmare on Elm Street. The movie was released in 1984 and starred a handful of kids that really didn't hit it big (but did follow through with acting), kids that never did anything else and Johnny Depp.

Okay, JD did an okay job in his role and his adorableness was near a 10. I just don't know why NOES went on to make more. IT WAS BORING. Maybe in 1984, it wasn't such a drag (oops, that was a '70's term, sorry) but, had I watched this flick when it came out, I am not sure that I would have gone to Nightmare on Elm Street, Part II: Freddy's Nightmare.  I don't like blood that much.

Now, let's talk about Halloween...

No comments:

Post a Comment