My photo
Kill Devil Hills, NC, United States
Trying to connect my present with the past in order to fly through the future.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Wishing

What do you wish for?

Right before you blow out your birthday candles...When you wish  upon a star... What do you wish for? Do you wish for the same thing? Do you change it up? Do wish one thing on your birthday cake and another for the stars?

I am trying to remember what I wished on my birthday candles when I was a kid. I probably wished for material things, as most kids would. A bike, a tv, a book. Now, financial stability is a major wish. Is that a sign of the times? Is this a common wish for many? Is it a greedy wish? It's not like I am wishing for a million dollars (anymore), although I wouldn't turn it down.

Today, I am wishing for something a little different. And, just in case, I am wishing a second wish. I wish that you would wish that my first wish would come true. Thanks friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment