My photo
Kill Devil Hills, NC, United States
Trying to connect my present with the past in order to fly through the future.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Flashback 1987

I have just clicked on Netflix streaming of 21 Jump Street. Johnny Depp, Peter DeLuise, Holly Robinson...

In the first segment after the title credits and before the guest star credits (some things don't change) I notice some things that have changed...The state of the art television that was shot up in the rich people's (I know they are rich because the hoods stole the Jaguar that looks like a Ferarri) great room was a 22" state of the art television with VHS player. As for editing, one of the teenage kids says "...the clarinet stinks." but if you watch his lips you know that line was dubbed ' cause he really says "...the clarinet sucks." Those were the days when the word sucks wouldn't allow your television show on before 11PM!!!

I loved those days. The days that you didn't have to have your own bleeping device in your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment