My photo
Kill Devil Hills, NC, United States
Trying to connect my present with the past in order to fly through the future.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Social Inadequacies

Good morning, everyone. It has been a while since I posted I do want y'all to know that I lecture myself every day that I don't visit here and do what I said I would do. I can only express that I have involuntarily been distanced from friends and family recently and have discovered that it is not really all that good for me. 

I seriously don't mind spending time alone. I don't mind not going to picnics and events. I think that is because I am out of practice and have packed my social interaction skills in a box and still have not taken it out. I tell myself that I should practice more often, but I just can't seem to bring myself to do it. 

Those who are near, please forgive me. I admit, sometimes, I may need to be forced to do stuff. If you do decide to try and pull me into a social situation, please make sure that it really is something I would like to do in a time frame that works into my regularly scheduled programming.

No comments:

Post a Comment