My photo
Kill Devil Hills, NC, United States
Trying to connect my present with the past in order to fly through the future.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Grounded!

I walked into my apartment today and was disgusted. I heard my mother yell at me saying I was grounded until I cleaned up my room (and she was almost 500 miles away)! At the time she said it because it was 'an affront to her vision' (in kids words, nasty and ugly to look at). Now, as I look at the dirty dishes in the sink, the clean ones in the drain board, the trash can almost full and not in its home, the laundry on the sofa and coffee table (HEY! It's folded!) and the painting supplies on the dining room table that it is better to clean up your space before you leave it so that you don't get an upset stomach when you come home from a hard day at work disgusted that you have to clean up. Ugh!

1 comment:

  1. That was so funny!!! We all live and learn!!!

    ReplyDelete