My photo
Kill Devil Hills, NC, United States
Trying to connect my present with the past in order to fly through the future.

Sunday, December 3, 2017

Color me embarrassed😳! It has been almost FIVE YEARS since my last post here. Let's see if I can get a start and continue on a regular basis.

My retail page has been mostly down for the past couple of years since I moved locations. I would love to have it get back in regular service. I have a format in mind to bring it slowly back to the back of the bus, but at least I would be on the bus.

If you have something you would like to hear about vintage stuff, things you remember seeing in Grandma's guest room, attic, Mom's old hope chest. Send me a picture and story of what you know and we will see if we can find out more information on it for you.

Love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment