My photo
Kill Devil Hills, NC, United States
Trying to connect my present with the past in order to fly through the future.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

More

I am sad to realize that it has been so long since I posted anything on this site. I think of thoughts all the time. Although the first of the year has come and gone I will post a resolution to try and pass along more regularly this year.

This morning, after several nights of rough sleep due to a noisy heat pump outside my window, I awoke, seemingly, more refreshed, definitely earlier than recent memory.  I am sitting in the living room in a mostly dark room contemplating the day. Another round of work. Life is boring. Don't get me wrong, I like living, considering the alternative, but I would like to think I should try harder to get more out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment