My photo
Kill Devil Hills, NC, United States
Trying to connect my present with the past in order to fly through the future.

Monday, March 8, 2010

5 days

Only 5 days 'til our little family reunion. Little nothing. Kiki, the baby, has scheduled her spring break here in North Carolina. I had to tell her that shorts, bathing suits and flip flops were not going to hack it in the early mountain spring weather. Granted, we will be in the mid 50's (finally) but it is a cold 55. They are from Mississippi, so, at this point in spring they are shorting it.

Debi is planning to visit at the beginning Kristi's trip. She and her son will be treking it in from southern Virginia, about 4-1/2 hours from here.

So all of us kids and mom will be her along with three 'grandkids'. I hope the weather will be good, as of right now it is supposed to rain until Friday, Keeks and her crew will be arriving on Saturday.   I hope we can find something to do... I know I will...
Have Fun Searching.

No comments:

Post a Comment