My photo
Kill Devil Hills, NC, United States
Trying to connect my present with the past in order to fly through the future.

Friday, August 20, 2010

On the Market

I have been working tirelessly (NOT) the past week getting ready to put the house on the market for sale. Man what a job.

I don't remember moving being so hard in the past. Is it because I have a bigger role than in the past? As a kid, all I had to do is keep my room clean and make sure I didn't leave my underwear on the bathroom floor just in case someone came to the house to look. I don't remember all this pre-sale packing.

Make sure the closets are only half full. The kitchen cabinets nearly empty. Nothing on the coffee table, end tables, countertops. Man, how are we supposed to live like this??? It feels like prison. I can't find the can opener. Where is the ice cream scoop? I can't live like this. Someone has to buy soon!

Um, where are we supposed to go? The new place won't be available until January. Does this mean we have to move TWICE? AAAAAHHHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment