My photo
Kill Devil Hills, NC, United States
Trying to connect my present with the past in order to fly through the future.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Song Replaying in My Head

The other day we were sitting at Hannah Flannagan's outside seating (the same day as the Milo story) and a woman in a green t-top two-door pulled up to the traffic light. I impulsively had to begin singing one of my old childhood Sunday school favorites. Come on, sing along with me...
He's got the whole world in his hands; He's got the whole world in his hands;  He's got the whole world in his hands; He's got the whole world in his hands....
Now, the $64,000 question...why did I feel such a deep need to to sing this song after nearly 40 years? The lady in the small green T-top had a blow up globe about 4 feet in diameter she was holding onto 'on the roof' of the car.

Now, you tell me, could you stop yourself from singing?

No comments:

Post a Comment