My photo
Kill Devil Hills, NC, United States
Trying to connect my present with the past in order to fly through the future.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Tick Tock

December is already half over. You know you are getting old when you say that 'phrase of death' all the time..."Where does the time go?"

When I was a kid (don't lie, you too) time was slow. It always seemed to take soooo long to get to my birthday after school started. The time between my birthday and Christmas snailed along even though there are only 26 days between. Summers were long and sweet. You could accomplish plenty in a year.

Now, it is December 16th, half of the month is over. Christmas is almost here. New Years is almost here and the 21st century is going into its pre-teen years. Ugh! I hope that doesn't mean it will begin to act like a human pre-teen.

No comments:

Post a Comment