My photo
Kill Devil Hills, NC, United States
Trying to connect my present with the past in order to fly through the future.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Well, I thought I was going to do better on posting thoughts and memories, but for what ever reasons, I have disappointed myself.

Last week I began my move to a new/old home. New, since I have never lived in the condo before and old because the condo is in a town I used to live.

We have a lot of work to do to bring the condo up to our 'standard of living'. For instance, there is no range, washer/dryer or dishwasher. We have decided to focus on the Range and W/D and to fore go the dishwasher for a time. I would also like to get a tankless water heater, but that is probably a long way down the road.

Our next trip out (nearly 8 hours one way) will include much of my product, maybe a recliner - OOOH a Chair! We brought the beds on the first trek along with basic necessities. This most recent trip included many boxes marked, Condo or Front of storage. Once the boxes were opened, we discovered that most of these things are not yet needed....Like the bundt pans, grilling equipment and artificial plants. Well, eventually, everything's gotta go!

Will try and get back soon! Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment