My photo
Kill Devil Hills, NC, United States
Trying to connect my present with the past in order to fly through the future.

Monday, October 24, 2011

Halloween

In honor of Halloween, I am watching Halloween. Recently I posted that I haven't seen a really good scary movie lately and that is still true. But I like the movie Halloween. It's fun. Now. I am pretty sure I didn't watch it when it originally came out because I would have only been 14 (still a month from 15) and, even now, wracking my memory, I can't recall the first time I saw the scream queen in her glory.

Tonight, the first thing I thought of when the host of the scary evening, George Romero, came on welcoming me to the scary movie night with Halloween, was the only thing scary I see are those glasses. Now, watching this movie, trying to get into the fun of being scared, They keep putting pop-ups about the movie, how it was made, and information about the actors. I think I am changing the channel, and I think I know why I don't get scared anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment