My photo
Kill Devil Hills, NC, United States
Trying to connect my present with the past in order to fly through the future.

Friday, September 21, 2012

Too Long

It has been 3 MONTHS since I posted a blog entry...MAN, that is terrible. I am sorry I have been so lax in my duties keeping myself linking the present (tomorrow's present as well) to the past.

It has been a very busy 3 months for me...High time in the vacation rental business.  Also, over the summer I was able to sneak away with Mom to her 'adopted' Mom's family reunion in upstate New York. A nice time, but, Mom cut the vacation short by tripping and breaking her wrist and needing to get it set and cast back here at home. We also were encouraged by Auntie B to find new homes for her mother's doll collection.

To date, I have only been able to post a couple of dolls. Researching is very time consuming, educational and a little fun. I have also posted a few more coins from Dad's collection and a great remembrance from my past, a View Master View and Projector.

Also have done some updates on the visual aspect of HandMeDownHaven.com. Would love to know what you think. You can post your opinion anonymously on the webpage or comment here and let me know. Don't worry, I won't get my feelings hurt if you don't like it....too much!

Hope to see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment